We understand that from time to time customers may wish to cancel a purchase.
We have created this 7-day returns policy to enable you to cancel products in appropriate circumstances.
You will be entitled to a refund on a service where:
– A product manufacturing defect is present (must be approved and accepted at Harvey Blades discretion)
– We receive a cancellation request as a written notice within the first 7 days of the purchase.
– Our services do not match the description.
Please Note: Returns and Refunds are only available to European Buyers (no refund and no return policy for buyers outside of Europe).
(3) Refunds Procedure
( a ) We receive a written cancellation request within the first 7 days of purchase (in physical writing on paper, not electronic or digital; emails will not be accepted)
( b ) We will refund you within 30 days of the cancellation request (minus the cost of any service delivery costs). Refunds will be processed after the receipt of returned items.
In order to take advantage of your rights under this refund policy, you must pay for any service delivery costs (i.e. the cost to us of setting up your services) plus any outstanding payments for services used in that time (if applicable). Please contact us for the postal address.
Outstanding payments or costs are normally deducted from the Refund.
– Damaged or misused items will not be accepted.
– No refund on shipping and handling charges.
– Buyer will pay return shipping.
– Aesthetic displeasure.
– Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
– Refunds or returns are not available to buyers / purchasers outside Europe.
We will give you a refund for the full price of any service in accordance with the terms of this Returns Policy.
(5) Improper Refund Requests
Where you request a cancellation or refund of a service in contravention of this policy (and where you do not have any other legal right to return the product):
(a) we will not refund or exchange the product or service;
(b) we may retain a cancelled service until you pay to us such additional amount and we may charge for re-activation of a cancelled product or service.
We are constantly taking measures on improving quality to our products, this results in product variance. Our products are mostly handmade, and for that reason the item(s) that you purchase might vary in certain specifications from the ones in stock / standard photos.
These variations include (but are not limited to):
- Texture of metal pattern(s).
- Materials selection.
- Handle colours and textures.
- Hardware selection.
- Dimensions (may vary from 1/8″ to 1/4″).
If not maintained properly ALL carbon-steel knives are bound to rust. The rusting of our knives does not mean a compromised quality but an oversight on the behalf of owner/purchaser/buyer, and does not bound us to replace or repair the item(s) purchased from us.